Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Show and Tell Tuesday

Hello, hello everyone!  It's been a busy week and a half, and by busy I mean my wife Jen went into the dentist for two impacted wisdom teeth, and a crooked tooth with a cavity! Most of my thoughts have been on her recovery, and as she's feeling better, well... Here I am!

So today is Show and Tell Tuesday! This will be a link up. Basically, you show off something you've made lately and you tell us all a little bit about said craft! This can be something drawn, painted, crocheted, embroidered, constructed... Whatever YOU make. I wanna see! 


Of course, what kind of hostess would I be if I didn't show off my own little somethin' somethin'? This is a digital scrapbooking page I made featuring Christmas 2010! I remember that Christmas Eve and Day as if 'tis were truly yesterday... I can't believe it's almost been a year. Here Here for a fabulous Christmas 2011 and Happy Holidays all around!


Link up your creation in the comments below! I can't wait to see what you've made!

1 comment:

  1. Alas, but I don't have a craft on my blog right now, but I do have a poem and a puzzle:

    http://dmyates.blogspot.com/2011/12/treat-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete